6th January 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in best CBSE school in Bangalore?

My son is in 7th std in CBSE school in Bangalore. I wanted to join in your institution for next academic year. Can you tell me to how we have to follow the procedure to get seat in your school?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for changing school in mid of the year?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get the counter signature for State change CBSE school?
  3. Possibility to change school after 9th from IIS Dammam to any CBSE school of Bangalore? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  4. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  6. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  7. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Thar School, Osian a good school? Procedure to get admission in this school?
  10. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  11. Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  13. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?
  14. Which are the best CBSE residential school in Bangalore?
  15. Which is Best CBSE School In Baroda for std. VI and II? Admission procedure and forms availability for the same?
  16. Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?
  17. What is the porcedure for Interstate transfer of school and board?
  18. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
6th January 2017, 10:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in best CBSE school in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is in 7th std in CBSE school in Bangalore. I wanted to join in your institution for next academic year. Can you tell me to how we have to follow the procedure to get seat in your school?
Those who are interested in getting admission in best CBSE school in Bangalore must follow the procedure;

- First thing is that the parents will contact the school management or the visit the official website of the respective school.
- Collect the admission application form and fill the application from with prescribed.
- Make sure that the candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria, which is updated in the application form.
7th January 2017, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in best CBSE school in Bangalore?

Admission is based on merit in most of the top schools because many apply for admission and there are limited seats available. Hence, to select the best students, there might be an entrance exam or they can also give admission based on marks in previous class.

In private schools, there are management quota seats also. If you are not able to secure admission on merit, then you can go for management quota seats which will be an expensive option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?