26th April 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

When the exam of Assistant Grade is held in WBBSE?

When held the exam of Assistant Grade in wbbse? Can tell me the next date from that of generally it helds?

17th March 2015, 02:39 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When the exam of Assistant Grade is held in WBBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When held the exam of Assistant Grade in wbbse? Can tell me the next date from that of generally it helds?
About WBBSE
WBBSE i.e. West Bengal Board of Secondary education every year conducts various recruitment for different vacancies and posts. Whenever WBBSE notifies any notification, candidates have to get the application in prescribed format. Eligibility to get through these phases is to be India citizens and other nationals which are declared by Government of India for the recruitment.

For Assistant Grade :
Candidate either has passed in Madhyamik Examination of WBBSE or its equivalent. OR Computer knowledge OR Experience in Clerical work in any organization.

Age Details:
Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years. There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal.

Application Fees:
There will be fee charge of 160 or 110 according to your post numbers.

About your query:
By seeing previous year application status, receipt of applications are in the month of December every year. So you might expect the exam of Assistant Grade in WBBSE in the month of January or February. So be prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?