3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

When I can appear for compartment exam of Chemistry?

If I am failed in compartment exam of Chemistry in July and filled the on demand examination. Will I be able or not to appear in CBSE March compartment exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Important topics of Chemistry for 12th compartment exam
  2. Number of attempts for compartment exam of 12th chemistry in PSEB?
  3. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  4. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  5. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  7. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  8. In AIEEE how many government seats are available?
  9. When I can appear for compartment exam of Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  11. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  12. Can I apply for bachelors in Journalism and Mass communication in Australia in the year 2018?
  13. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  14. Is the compartment exam of Physics and Chemistry easy?
  15. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
  16. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  17. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  18. Am I eligible to apply for medical entrance exam after completion of 12th standard with compartment?
4th January 2018, 02:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I can appear for compartment exam of Chemistry?

If you are failed in the compartment examination of Chemistry, you can once again apply for the compartment examination in the very next year.
So, if you have applied for the next session of the compartment examination, you can definitely be eligible for it. Prepare for the examination and give your level best to qualify in it.
4th January 2018, 06:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

If you are failed in Compartment examination of Chemistry in July then you have to appear for next year 12th examination (which will held in March) for whole subjects which you have taken in 12th examination previously.

And if you change your board then you can also change your stream in 12th standard.
4th January 2018, 09:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know regarding compartmental examination is that the compartmental examinations are held for providing candidates an opportunity to clear their paper in which they have failed.

Further the maximum attempts allowed for qualifying compartmental examination is three successive attempts so having failed once in the July attempt you are eligible for appearing in compartmental examination held along with actual board examinations in March as your second attempt.
4th January 2018, 11:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that compartment examination is conducted every next year from the declaration of board exams. If you failed to qualify in your Chemistry compartment examination then again you have to appear for the examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?