11th November 2017, 06:45 PM
Jisun99

Can I apply for bachelors in Journalism and Mass communication in Australia in the year 2018?

Hello, I gave class 12 CBSE board exam in 2017 but unfortunately got compartment in chemistry. I will give my Chemistry compartment exam this 2018. Mathematics was my additional subject and I have not been able to clear that. I expect that my overall best of five percent will be between 55%-62% after I give the exam. Is there any possibility that I can pursue bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication in Australia or through a pathway program. Please let me know. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for travel journalism course after completion of 12th Arts?
  2. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  10. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  11. Can I apply for UPSC with bachelors course in Journalism and Mass communication from DAVV indore
  12. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  13. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  14. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  15. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  16. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  17. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
14th November 2017, 01:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for bachelors in Journalism and Mass communication in Australia in the year 2018?

Yes, you can definitely apply for the same.

All you need to do is to successfully get the 12th done with as much percentage as you can.

The eligibility criteria for the Graduation degree is :

* The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years.
* The candidate should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?