27th October 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

When I should enroll in COMEDK?

I have failed in maths in 2nd PUC, but I will clear in supplementary exam. When I should enroll in COMEDK. Whether on or before 20th June 2017 or later.

28th October 2017, 02:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I should enroll in COMEDK?

Important dates of COMEDK Examination:

This COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka) is a state level entrance examination to pursue UG Course in the field of Engineering, dental and Medical.

COMEDK 2017 Entrance Examination was already conducted in the month of May, 2017 and hence you cannot apply for COMEEK 2017 as the last date for receipt of applications is 20th April, 2017.

Allotment result of this COMEDK 2017 was in June, 2017. Hence I would suggest you to prepare for the next year examination and some of the important dates as per Idea are given below.

>> Starting date to apply online - In February, 2018

>> Last date of receipt of Applications - In April, 2018

>> Date of conduct of COMEDK Examination - In May, 2018

As you have successfully passed 12th Class finally, you are eligible to apply for COMEDK Examination provided with you have met the required age criteria.
28th October 2017, 02:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You are not eligible for COMDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) entrance exam as because you have failed in maths exam in your 2nd PUC.
Those candidates who have completed/passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBS candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized board, are eligible to apply for COMEDK entrance exam for Engineering courses.
COMEDK UGET 2018 exam registration will start from February 2018, so after qualifying in 2nd PUC examination you can apply for COMEDK 2018 exam.
28th October 2017, 06:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can enroll yourself in the COMEDK examination, but for that you must have to qualify in the all the papers of lass 12th examination. Otherwise you cannot apply for the examination, if you have failed in any one subject.
Candidates those who have successfully qualified in class 12th Board examination studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject form a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for COMEDK examination.
You must have to qualify in the supplementary examination before applying for the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?