14th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I enroll to M.Des course in Monash University being an Indian student? Requirements to enroll?

As I am a B.Des student from India, can I enroll for M.Des course in Monash University? What are the requirements to enroll for this course?

15th June 2016, 03:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I enroll to M.Des course in Monash University being an Indian student? Requirements to enroll?

Yes, you can enroll for M.Des course in Monash University being an Indian Student. You must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Design or equivalent from a recognised university and you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE/ Cambridge English examinations. By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can enroll for M.Des course in Monash University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?