25th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me to get good Job Opportunities?

i want to know which is the best engineering b.tech course for best placement and best opportunities in future????

5th August 2012, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me to get good Job Opportunities?

Each stream of engineering has own career opportunities. Career opportunities in private sector depend on the skills and performance of the candidate. Candidates interested in software field can select courses in Computer science, information technology, etc. Those who are interested in electronics field can have their choice among EEE, E & C, and E & TC. Other streams like mechanical, civil, etc offer technical jobs with rewarding salary.
15th December 2012, 01:03 AM
Vikas hrc

Arrow Re: Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me to get good Job Opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know which is the best engineering b.tech course for best placement and best opportunities in future????
Hello friend,

There is a great craze of Engineering B.Tech course among Indian students.
Almost 13 lakhs students complete their B.Tech every year but unfortunately,the quality of the most B.Tech graduates is not as par as the need of the industry.
There are many Colleges in India for this course and only few of them are reputed and good in placements.

The admission in a good College is based on the entrance tests conducted by the college.
So,only some of the students are able to qualify it and take admission there and the rest take admission either in a low grade college or where there is no entrance test.
So,according to me,it can't be particularly said that any particular course
like Mechanical or Civil is best in B.Tech in terms of placement and opportunities.There are many factors influening placement.

There are many streams available in Engineering like:-
1.Civil Engineering.
2.Mechanical Engineering.
3.Electrical Engineering.
4.Aeronautical Engineering.
5.Automobile Engineering.
6.Computer Science Engineering.
7.Manufacturing Engineering.
8.Marine Engineering.
9.Textile Engineering.
10.Production Engineering.
11.Bio Medical Engineering.
12.Metallurgical Engineering,etc.

However,in terms of opportunities,echanical,Civil and Electrical Engineering are considered to be evergreen courses,means the opportunities in these courses are always good.
In terms of placement,IITs,NITs and BITs performances are very good and the package also goes very high for almost all the courses.

I hope you are satisfied with the information.

Best of luck.
Thanks.

With Regards-
Vikas.

Quote:
"Failures do what is tension relieving,
and winners do what is goal achieving."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?