22nd June 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of NDA exam declared?

Hello,
I have appeared in NDA exam and don't know when will be the result of NDA exam declared? As I header NDA declares result in 90 days. I am waiting for the result so please tell me when will be the result of NDA exam declared?

23rd June 2016, 01:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the result of NDA exam declared?

There is no such latest updates for NDA I result by Union Public Service Commission. But as per previous year trends, you can expect the results to be declared by last week of June or first two weeks of July, 2016.

*You can visit official website of UPSC which conducts NDA exam twice every year for latest updates. Official website is http://www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd June 2016, 02:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have appeared in NDA exam and don't know when will be the result of NDA exam declared? As I header NDA declares result in 90 days. I am waiting for the result so please tell me when will be the result of NDA exam declared?

The NDA result for the examination held on 27th April 2016 will be announced in the 1st week of August 2016.
You can check the details in the UPSC website for exact date of result declaration. The aspirant can check the result in the UPSC websites Official Website
23rd June 2016, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The official date of declaration of the result date has not yet been declared and therefore it is not quite possible for me to provide you the exact details. However, you need not worry about the date as you will be intimated about the results at the earliest as soon as it is declared.
23rd June 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, 2 to 3 months is the time taken for NDA exam result declaration. If it is not announced then also you shouldn't worry because UPSC is conducting this exam. They have successfully conducted many exams without any issues.

Also, keep checking the official UPSC website for latest updates regarding result. You can also directly contact them for latest information.
23rd June 2016, 10:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

NDA 2016 Results is prepared on the basis of the candidates performance in the multiple examination. The candidate should note the result of NDA 1 2016 written exam held recently will be declared very soon after the declaration of NDA 2 final selection results. Announcement of NDA 1 2016 Final results will be declared in the month of February 2017.
23rd June 2016, 11:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and the entrance examination is conducted in April and September every year.

The result for the written examination are generally declared in month of July and December.

So, if you want to get result for NDA I 2016 keep visiting the official site www.upsc.gov.in for final updates and result declaration.
24th June 2016, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The NDA exam result has been not released yet. I am expecting that it will be declare during the month of April 2016. Very soon you might receive the final result. Please visit the official website of UPSC for more details.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in/
24th June 2016, 12:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The results of NDA written examination which is conducted in the month of April will be released in the month of June/ July and which is conducted in the month of September will be released in the month of November/ December. Once the NDA examination results are declared, you can check your result through online at UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/ and know whether you are qualified or not for further rounds of NDA examination.
24th June 2016, 04:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result of Written examination which is held on 17 April 2016 is expected to be announced in the month of June/July, 2016.
So, it will be announced this month or else next month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?