13th July 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I participate in Maths Olympiad being a 9th standard student?

hiii
i m in class 9. And can u plz tell me
hw to take part in maths olympiads???
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

25th July 2014, 04:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I participate in Maths Olympiad being a 9th standard student?

It is very easy to participate in Maths Olympiad. It is nice to see that you want to face national and international level competition and know your position. You along with some other interested candidates needs to approach the school authority for this purpose. Approach the principal of your school with an application requesting to register the school in the Olympiad and give the students a chance of exposure and learning. Then the school will register for it and ask the students to give the names along with a certain fee for the exam.
14th July 2015, 04:16 PM
ramlalitha

Default Re: How can I participate in Maths Olympiad being a 9th standard student?

Please contact your school authority for olympiad exam participation. Generally these exams are conducted through schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?