23rd December 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?

Hi Sir,
I have completed 10th from BSEB Board in Muzaffarpur. I want to move to Delhi for Higher Secondary. Please tell me how I can get admission in Higher Secondary in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  2. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  3. Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  6. How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  8. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  9. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  11. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com of Muzaffarpur University for BSEB Commerce student?
  14. Government affiliated English Medium Schools for Higher Secondary in Ghaziabad, Delhi and Meerut
  15. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science?
  18. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
28th December 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?

Admissions to Higher Secondary course in Delhi schools are offered only on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks but, some top schools conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination. The admission process varies from school to school. So, I suggest you to know the complete details about the admission process of Higher Secondary course before taking admission in any Delhi School.
30th December 2015, 12:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?

You should have scored pretty well in your 10th boards as the competition is quite high and the admission is also provided on this basis.

Most prominent schools do conduct entrance examination and offers admission on its basis only. In that case you will probably have to clear the examination and should have to score adequate marks to get admission in the prospective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?