9th April 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology if competed B.Sc in Chemistry being a 30 years old candidate?

Hello friends,
I am 30 years old candidate and I want
to do M.Sc either in Microbiology or in
Biotechnology. I want to know that now I
am eligible? I have also got 53% in my Graduation
and I did my B.Sc in Chemistry. So, I have a chance
to study the mentioned streams?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  4. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  6. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  7. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc course in the year of 2007?
  9. How to study chemistry after doing BSc Nursing? Can I take MSc chemistry honors after BSc Nursing
  10. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  11. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  12. Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group
  13. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  15. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  18. How should I study MSc in Biochemistry
13th April 2015, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology if competed B.Sc in Chemistry being a 30 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
I am 30 years old candidate and I want
to do M.Sc either in Microbiology or in
Biotechnology. I want to know that now I
am eligible? I have also got 53% in my Graduation
and I did my B.Sc in Chemistry. So, I have a chance
to study the mentioned streams?
You have completed B.Sc in Chemistry so you are not eligible for M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology admission.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?