17th November 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 5th standard student of 10 years old is eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?

respected
my son is of 10 years old.
now complete the 5th standard.
after that he would eligible
written in 10th exam in CBSE????????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  2. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  5. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 53% in 10th CBSE, 83.3% in 12th and 67.82% upto 5th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for JEXPO while studying in CBSE board?
  7. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  8. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  10. 10th standard CBSE board results?
  11. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for MPPMT exam after doing my 5th standard in MP?
  13. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  14. Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Am I eligible for CBSE 10th class board exam?
  17. Previous years CBSE 10th standard exam question papers?
  18. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
18th November 2014, 01:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 5th standard student of 10 years old is eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?

No, he is not eligible to appear for 10th CBSE exams. Because as per rules, he should complete from 6th-9th standard to be eligible for 10th class exams. And he should satisfy the age criteria required to apply for 10th CBSE exams. So, when we consider all the reasons, we can clearly say that he is not eligible for 10th CBSE exams without completing 6th to 9th class exams.
18th November 2014, 04:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 5th standard student of 10 years old is eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?

No, your son is not eligible to appear for 10th Standard CBSE Board examination immediately after completion of 5th standard. To be eligible to appear for 10th Class CBSE final examination, Candidates must have appeared in 10th standard from a CBSE school. The minimum age required to appear for 10th CBSE board examination is 15 years. So, to be eligible to appear for 10th CBSE board examinations, your son must have to study from 6th to 10th standards in a CBSE school, then, he will be eligible to appear for 10th CBSE board examinations.
30th May 2018, 12:38 AM
spogula

My daughter age is 13 years old. and finished 6,7 and in USA
Now she is going to High school in august 2018
is she eligible for x class in India Telangana board of education, I read some kids finished ssc in 9 years, guide me the how to get my daughter sss admission
please let me know immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?