1st June 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer. I want to study in Intermediate of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in Intermediate course in this school?

4th June 2019, 04:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

As per the information available, there is no admission test conducted for admission in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer.

The admission to Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer is provided on the on the basis of class 10th merit.

The admission to the intermediate class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer is based on the availability of vacant seats in class XI.

You can visit the website http://jnvajmer.in for more information.

4th June 2019, 01:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer?

There is no any kind of admission test conducted to study Intermediate at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Ajmer.

Selection procedure based on the qualifying marks obtained by you at the previous standard and the availability of seats.

For more details You can check the following website.
www.jnvajmer.in

4th June 2019, 06:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, there is no admission test conducted for admission in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer.

The admission to Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer is provided on the on the basis of class 10th merit.

The admission to the intermediate class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer is based on the availability of vacant seats in class XI.

You can visit the website http://jnvajmer.in for more information.

4th June 2019, 10:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the admission test is conducted to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ajmer.

Admission will be on the basis of JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) examination.

I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is www.jnvajmer.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?