22nd July 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Alleppey. I want to study in 6th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 11th standard in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  2. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  3. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  4. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  5. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  7. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  8. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  9. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  10. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  11. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  12. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  13. Whether admission test is conducted to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  14. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  15. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  17. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard
  18. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
24th July 2018, 07:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?

Yes, Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into the school.

The basic eligibility required for getting admission into the school for 6th class is the candidate should have passed 5th class from any government recognised board.
The age limit should be between 9 - 13 years. There is age relaxation given for reserved candidates.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the test. The exam is conducted in the month of April.
The application forms will be available in the official website and you need to fill the form through online with all the details, pay the application fees and submit the required documents. Or
You can visit the school and fill the form and submit the form directly in the office with required documents.
Attend & qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the school.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?