5th August 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for a B.Sc(Mathematics) 5th semester student of University College Of Science, Tumkur University?

Hello,
I am Vidyashree GN, studying in 5th semester of B.Sc at University College Of Science, Tumkur University. I have taken 96% aggregate in Mathematics. I want to pursue my higher studies in Mathematics by doing M.Sc. Is there a chance to get seat for M.Sc in Mathematics in IISC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join IAF electronic training institute in Bangalore after completing diploma in EC?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  3. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  4. Should I apply for taking admission in M.Sc course with CSE stream at Tumkur University?
  5. RVD university derecognized from DEC and UGC ?? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  7. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  8. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  9. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  10. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  11. Any disadvantages in joining SSIT Tumkur College since its a deemed university?
  12. M.Com college timings in Tumkur University?
  13. How to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore?
  14. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  15. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  16. Direct admission in 5th semester in Mechanical in IASE in Ferojpur College while in 5th semester of B.Tech in Punjab Technical University? Am I eligible for this?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 5th Sem- Automata Languages and Computation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
15th August 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IISC for a B.Sc(Mathematics) 5th semester student of University College Of Science, Tumkur University?

You need to clear IIT JAM for getting admission in IISc, Bangalore. Therefore, you should start preparing for it if you want to succeed in getting admission in this prestigious institute.

There is no other way of admission and you have to qualify the exam with a very good score. This exam is conducted every year and you need bachelor degree in given subject with at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?