26th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How to crack JEE Main & Advance and Physics?

how to cracke iit jee and jee advance,how to prepare physics bcuse my physcs is weak jee advance pattern preparation i want to do.

20th October 2014, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack JEE Main & Advance and Physics?

To crack JEE Main and Advance examination, you need to prepare a schedule to practice your syllabus and you must follow it regularly. Follow these steps to crack the JEE Main and Advanced examination :-

1. In JEE question paper, the questions are asked from the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects only. So, you need to concentrate more on these subjects only.

2. Prepare a schedule at least 3-4 months of the JEE examination and follow it regularly, so, that you can complete and practice the entire syllabus before the JEE examination.

3. Try to solve the Model JEE question papers and correct them yourself, so, that you can identify your mistakes and you can become perfect in those topics.

4. And also you need to have good marks in 12th board examinations to get rank in JEE Advance examination. So, try to score more than 90% of marks in your 12th standard board examinations.

As you have mentioned that you are week in physics, then, it is best to take coaching from JEE coaching institute in order to improve your physics, so, that you can get good rank in JEE Advance examination.
11th August 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

If my ipe score is 962 can I get a seat in nit warangal what should be my mains score with this total to get rank in nit warangal
13th August 2015, 12:13 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Nothing is impossible if you have commitment and dedication .
* First know the basics of subject before going through the topics . It is the thing that everybody must follow .
* Make a do to list of weightage topics and go through the topics and set deadlines for every topic .
* Do work outs on problems and need more practice .
* Participate in mock test .
* Solve the previous papers sums .
23rd September 2015, 06:14 PM
gokul ka raja

For cracking the JEE main and advance you must focus on the three subjects in your 11th and 12th standard which are physics,maths,chemistry.
For cracking these like exams you fitst choose your most intersting subject and then do much practise to that subject with other also.
Then attempt all the quedtions of the subject in your paper and now concentrate on other subjects.It is a easy way to compete this like exams.
and you must give more time for these three subjects in 11th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?