19th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma is valid for pursuing B.Sc./BA degree or not?

20th July 2015, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma is valid for pursuing B.Sc./BA degree or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for B.Sc/B.A degree.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc/B.A admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.
20th July 2015, 06:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Diploma is valid for pursuing B.Sc./BA degree or not?

In my opinion diploma courses for arts are of no use, if you do not have a graduation degree in parallel. So why waste 3 years of graduation and 2 years of diploma together? In my opinion you can try for diploma courses in Science subjects. I mean under science stream you have so many options like medical subjects, engineering subjects, core science subjects and technology subjects. For each one of the subject, you have either a 3 year diploma or 2 year diploma courses. To make these diploma courses more effective, you must also do a a lateral entry course of another 3 years. This lateral entry course is meant for only those people who have got admitted into technology or engineering subjects. You must be thinking that when engineering course in itself is of 4 years then why waste 6 years in education. Then let me tell you that some universities these days have made their engineering courses of 5 years. Also the job chances for polytechnic and other diploma people are much more than a person having a B.Tech or B.E. degree. So you might give this a thought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?