20th July 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How is Vyankatrao high school? Is it worth joining in this school?

Hi Sir/Mam,

Greetings from my side, Could you please let me know details about the Vyankatrao high school? I want to join for studies here, how is the school and is it worth joining in this school? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon?

Thanks!

20th July 2015, 05:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How is Vyankatrao high school? Is it worth joining in this school?

Vyankatrao high school is in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. This is a coeducation school and is not government aided. This school runs privately, based on student fees. This schools is quite good up till class 10. You do not have to worry all about your secondary education once you get admitted in this school. Now some candidates get worried about good marks. This is totally in your hand. You have to study regularly to get good marks in the boards. If you do not do so, no matter how popular the school is, no matter whether it is a government school or a private school, you will not be able to fare well in the final board examination results. So go ahead and contact the school authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?