7th October 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Domicile certificate is necessary for Engineering entrance exams for a candidate who has completed 12th in Delhi and 10th in Haryana?

Hi,
My son completed his 10th from Haryana and 12th from Delhi. So, for Engineering entrance exams in Delhi he have to submit domicile certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  2. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  3. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  4. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  5. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  6. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  7. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  10. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  13. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  14. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  15. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  16. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  18. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
14th October 2015, 01:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Domicile certificate is necessary for Engineering entrance exams for a candidate who has completed 12th in Delhi and 10th in Haryana?

If your son has completed his higher secondary course from Delhi then he can be a legitimate candidate to study in Delhi. He does not need any other domicile certificate for this. I should let you know that a that a domicile certificate is given to those people who were born in the state from where he is pursuing his higher studies or career. Sometime people are not born in a particular state, but they stay in that state for as long as 8-9 years. Then they are also eligible to obtain a domicile certificate.

But in your case, your son has completed 2 years only in a separate state. So he is not eligible for this certificate. Since you require this for the joint entrance examination, then let me suggest you something. The basic eligibility criteria for Joints are a good aggregate score (say minimum 55%-60%). Along with this they require that the candidate has studied higher secondary from the school of the same state as that where he is applying for the joint entrance examination. It will be even better if you ask him to apply for the AIEEE examinations. Then he would require no domicile certificate.
14th October 2015, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Domicile certificate is necessary for Engineering entrance exams for a candidate who has completed 12th in Delhi and 10th in Haryana?

If you are applying state level engineering entrance exam then domicile certificate is required surely. If you are domicile of Haryana then you will be preferred over other states candidates for admission.

Seats are reserved for domiciled candidates and there are few sears available for other state candidates. Hence, it is surely helpful if you have domicile certificate.
17th May 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am staying last 34 years in Maharashtra, I have proof of my employment experience certificate, since 1988 I am working with LIC of India, as an Agent, My son Age 17 years, 9 month , seeking admission for engineering, after his born he shifted to Maharashtra, Junior KG to 12th He studying in Mumbai, now he planing to go engineering degree in Maharashtra, We have ration card, Aadhar card, present residence proof for 17 years from Residence society, birth certificate, electric bill, gas connection, pASSPORT, etc all record with us, Is it he have to submit Domicile for his admission? When approched an Agent, he ask me Rs.8000/- with all proof, also I have to apply first, that is other Rs.8000/- My son is here in Maharashtra last 17 years and 3 months, also his education proof Junior KG TO 12TH std., WITH THIS MUCH PROOF WE HAVE THEN ALSO WHY YOU PEOPLE ASKING TO SUBMIT DOMICILE,

This is one of the biggest corruption in Maharashtra, who appoint agent all over the mumbai and new mumbai? when I have check internet site, the charge only Rs.50/- then why this people asking Rs.8000/- If any documents misplaced by public who applying domicile, ask them to submit affidavit.

I request you please give a reply to me to my mail id.
[email protected]

gkroy/navi mumbai
9th February 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing 10th n 12th from Maharashtra but born in haryana n we are staying in Maharashtra from 2012 . Is he eligible for Maharashtra state quota for engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?