25th June 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?

Hello Members,
I am Vikash. I have passed my 12th from NIOS Board held in this year. I am confused ,should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board or I should continue with NIOS. I have taken admission in B.Com just after I passed to save my year. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  2. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  3. Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS?
  5. Eligibility to reappear in 12th from NIOS? When this examination will be held?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  8. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  11. Can I get admission in Architecture as a regular student if done 12th from NIOS Board?
  12. Can I do BBA from regular college after passing 12th class from open board NIOS
  13. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  14. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  16. How to go for BDS or B.Com or Literature after doing 12th in NIOS Board?
  17. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  18. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
27th June 2015, 03:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?

No need to repeat your 12th again as it will only prove to be a waste of time for you, you should however, carry on with your studies and opt for higher studies as having completed your 12th from NIOS board will not do much harm to you and you will be however treated as a normal candidate with any other board from a regular course.

There might however be some instances where you would not fit well as you have done your 12th from Open School but in maximum cases, you are well suited. Therefore, I do suggest you to not waste any year and continue your studies.
27th June 2015, 11:14 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?

No if you already passed 12th class from NIOS board as well as you got admission in college so now in that case no need to reappear its an wastage of year because what will you get if you passed from regular nothing because you already in College
we can think about it more if you didn't get admission in college but in that case no need to reappear just continue your college if you wanna take admission in any good college then go for reappear but only if you can study harder then last year
29th June 2015, 07:18 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?

No there is no need to re-appear in c;lass 12th.As You have already passed your 12th from NIOS board. So, there is no need to reappear in the exam of 12th. You can Continue your B.com without wasting a year.

NIOS board is also a recognized board in India. There will be no issue in future and your studies will not be effected as you are from NIOS board.

So, I would suggest you to continue your studies and complete your graduation.
30th June 2015, 11:51 AM
krroshan.amar

No need to repeat 12th as NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is recongnized body for conducting exam. And every degree obtained from NIOS has the same value as any other boards like CBSE/ICSE/or any other state boards.

Degree of NIOS is eligible for any any exam NDA/IIT Jee/PMT or any other exams.

So its a kind advise no need to repeat 12th as it will result in wastage of precious 1 year of your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?