27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Commerce stream is available in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Commerce. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  3. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course?
  4. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  6. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?
  7. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  8. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  9. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  14. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee?
  15. Difference between Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya? What is the curriculum in both schools?
  16. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  17. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  18. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
31st July 2018, 01:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

Yes, the JNV are the most prominent schools in the country and impart education in all the streams.

The courses available to the students are :

* Mathematics (PCM)
* Biology (PCB)
* Arts (Humanities)
* Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?