6th December 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and I am resident of Bihar. I want to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Please tell me how to prepare for entrance exam for it? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya's situated in Bihar with postal address?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  2. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  3. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. educational quality
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  6. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  7. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student?
  8. When the application form of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Muzzafarpur will be out?
  9. Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?
  10. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  11. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard -- [New]
  12. How should we educate village students?
  13. Procedure to take admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Neriamangalam, Kerala? How many seats are reserved for minority students?
  14. Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  15. When will the admission list for class 11 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidylaya Samiti School Barobisa be out?
  16. Question papers for Odyajawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya all streams?
  17. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  18. Exam patterns for the post of TGT(SST) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti?
30th April 2019, 04:44 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?

When you are preparing for any entrance exam to get admission in 11th standard then you must make your 9th and 10th class concepts strong.
If you took good command over them then no one can stop you from getting the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?