2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Etawah. My son wants to join this school after completing his 6th. So, I want to know about it’s fee structure. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  2. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  3. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  4. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  5. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  7. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  8. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  9. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  10. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?
  11. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  12. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  14. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  17. Fee structure of 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  18. Fee structure of 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
15th December 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?

I'm in 6th class and I want to goin in your school in 7th please help me
25th October 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?

My son wants to admission in navodaya 7th standard please inform further how take admission in navodaya 7th and icsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?