8th December 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS students are eligible to secure admission in Sophia Girls College Ajmer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from NIOS Board. Now, I want to take admission in Sophia Girls College Ajmer. I want to know that students passed by NIOS Board are eligible to take admission in this college or not?

11th December 2019, 06:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS students are eligible to secure admission in Sophia Girls College Ajmer?

Yes, the NIOS board is a recognised board by all Universities and education institutions in India.
It is the most authentic open school in the world.

You can clear more doubts concerning to NIOS board on phone number979211121.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?