24th June 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Science stream is available in Apollo Public School, Patiala in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Apollo Public School is a best school of Patiala?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  3. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Punjab State Board to CBSE for studying in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  5. List of Intermediate Commerce schools in Patiala?
  6. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  7. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  8. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  9. Is Intermediate Science stream available in Aikya International School?
  10. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  11. Top 10 Intermediate Science schools in Sangrur, Punjab
  12. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  13. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  14. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Intermediate Commerce schools in Kaashipur, Uttarakhand?
  16. List of CBSE Science Schools in Patiala -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
25th June 2018, 12:50 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Yes, science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Apollo Public School, Patiala.

To get admission in science stream in Apollo Public School, candidate must have passed 10th class with first division from any recognized board. School may ask for admission test at the time of admission process.

Address : Apollo Public School, Urban Estate, Phase - 1, Patiala (Punjab).
Mobile : + 91 98887-11980
Reception: 0175-2282131
Email: [email protected]
26th June 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Apollo Public School, Patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know that Science stream is available in Apollo Public School, Patiala in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Yes, Apollo Public School, Patiala offer Science stream in Intermediate. It is one of the top boarding schools in Patiala. Apollo Public School is a co-education school. The school helps students to improve academic and organizational skills. Apollo Public School provides a wide variety of creative and sporting environment for the students. The school also provides training for students to improve communication skills, storytelling, Drama, Play, etc. Apollo Public School, Patiala website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?