27th July 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board

Can i do any degree coerces after 10th i passed 10 in 1997 from west Bengal board, now i am working in construction line as an account officer please suggest me haw to do & what to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  3. Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal
  4. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  5. Can I be eligible for GUJCET after passing 12th from CBSE board in West Bengal?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  8. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  9. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  10. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
  12. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  13. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  17. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  18. What is the counseling date of WBJEE?
1st June 2015, 02:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board

==> For getting admission in any of the degree course you have to complete either diploma or 12th class.

==> Age has no role now in study.

==> You can start your education at any age.

==> But there are some restriction on age in some courses like graduation age limit is 30 years.

==> My suggestion to you is that you should pursue diploma first and then complete your bachelor degree from any well reputed institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?