13th February 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal

I am passed out 10th exam with 82% marks in west bengal board.Can I join NDA now?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. When can I fill form to join NDA having completed 10th class with less than 60% of marks?
  3. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  4. Can I join after passing 10th entrance exam? What is the percentage of marks required?
  5. Can I give NDA exam after passing 10th?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Navy after passing 10th with 80% marks? How can I join NDA?
  8. How should I join B.Ed after passing B.A with 53%?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  11. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  16. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  17. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
17th July 2013, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal

It is not possible to join NDA immediately after 10th. You can apply to NDA after completing 12th or after appearing 12th class examinations. You must be an unmarried male candidate. Your age must fall between 16 ½ and 19 years. If you are selecting science as the main stream in 12th, then you can apply to any of the three wings of army.
25th July 2013, 08:28 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal

Dear friend sorry you are not eligible to apply NDA exam after passing 10th class.

The education qualification for apply NDA exam is completing 12th or after appearing 12th class examinations.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for three wings.

- Army wings

- Navy wings

- Air force Wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

For Army wing:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Army wings.

For Navy / Air force wings:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is No age relaxation for reserved categories in this exam.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

So, friend you can not eligible to apply NDA exam after passing 10th class.

Best of luck.......
25th July 2013, 09:45 AM
abhinav.soni003

No you are not eligible after passing 10th go through the above post apart from this start yourself giving Physical training as well as. 7km Cross country the timing should be 15 mins. 30 push ups, start reading English News paper and Improve your General awareness. and also do focus on your Imaginative thinking. These all will help you during your SSB.
Prepare well for your Dream.......
25th July 2013, 11:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Sorry to say that you are not eligible to join NDA after completing 10th class.The minimum qualification required is 12th class to join in the NDA services.to join in NDA,you need to appear for NDA entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC every year.
**Eligibility Criteria :
-->Age Limit:
Your age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years to appear for the NDA exam.

-->Nationality:
You must be a citizen of india.

-->Educational Qualification:
You must have completed 12th from any recognised board or institute.

-->You must be an unmarried male candidate.
Female candidates are not allowed to appear for the NDA exam.

-->You must be physically strong without any health problems.
ALL THE BEST
25th July 2013, 01:28 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the NDA exam after 10th class.

You need to complete the 12th standard.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

NDA - I

NDA - II

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army.

Indian Air force

Navy

NDA Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian

Candidates should be complete 12th stands from a recognized University

There is no required percentage in 12th stands

Final year appearing candidates also eligible for apply

Candidates age limit not more then 19 years & not less then 16.5 years

There is no upper age relaxations

Only unmarried male candidates eligible for apply

Selection Process :

Written Test

SSB Interview

Medical Test

Written Test :

Mathematics : Max Marks 300 , Duration 21/2 hrs

General Ability : Max Marks 600 , Duration 21/2

Interview : 900 Marks

Exam Pattern:

Physical Standards:

All the best....
25th July 2013, 02:45 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Sorry to say this you are not eligible to join in National Defence Academy(NDA) After completing 10th Class.Because the minimum educational qualification is 12th standard.

Advise:First you complete 12th(Senior Secondary education) standard from a recognized university then you can apply for this NDA exam.

Now am giving information about the National Defence Academy it is helpful to you.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).This exam is held twice in a year in the month of April & August. Every sixth months.i.e NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has three wings Indian Army,Indian Air Force,Indian Navy.There is some of eligibility to required for this NDA exam.

Nationality:

Candidates should be citizen of India.

Education Eligibility:

Candidates 12th passed or appearing with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects(Air Force & Navy) or 12th passed or appearing(Army) both exams conducted by State Education Board or University.

Age limit:

Candidates must be between 16.5to 19 on the 1st January or 1st July of the year succeeding the year of exam.There is no upper age relaxation.

**The candidate must me an unmarried male.

**Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically Fit

**Female candidates are not eligible for this NDA exam.

Phases of Selection to join in NDA & NA exam:

Clearing written exam

Clearing respective SSB or AFSB Interview

Being Medically fit for the respective service

Clearing the All India Merit

for more details visit website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.nda.nic.in

regards...santhosh..............
25th July 2013, 04:02 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed out 10th exam with 82% marks in west bengal board.Can I join NDA now?
NO, you cannot apply for the NDA exams just after passing class 10th

You can apply for the NDA exams when you have passed class 12th or studying in class 12th

NDA exams are conducted twice each year

Eligibilty for the NDA exams is:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing-12th Pass in any stream
Navy & Airforce Wing- 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects.

AGE-
Minimum age 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview
25th July 2013, 09:12 PM
maruthidevi

Dear friend sorry you are not eligible to apply NDA exam after passing 10th class.

The education qualification for apply NDA exam is completing 12th or after appearing 12th class examinations.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice time in a year for three wings.

- Army wings

- Navy wings

- Air force Wings

Eligibility criteria for NDA Examination :-

For Army wing:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 exam of a recognized School or Board and studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for Army wings.

For Navy / Air force wings:-

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

There is no minimum marks required for NDA Examination .

Age limit:-

Age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

There is No age relaxation for reserved categories in this exam.

Only unmarried Male candidate are eligible to apply this exam.

So, friend you can not eligible to apply NDA exam after passing 10th class.

Best of luck.......
25th July 2013, 09:52 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

The minimum educational qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard, so first complete your 12th standard then after apply this examinaton. NDA exam conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in a year.

NDA eligibility details:-

The applicant should have to complete 12th standard or it's equivalent from a recognised university or board.

No need of percentage to apply this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible i.e girls are not eligible.

Applicant must be physically fit.

Age criteria:-

The age limits of the candidate should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years,

No upper age relaxation.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Syllabus for written exam:-

Mathematics-300 marks,

General ability-900 marks,

Total-900 marks.

Physical standards:-

For more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck.
25th July 2013, 10:59 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

Hence after 10th, one is not eligible to apply for NDA which can be possible after 12th and there is no requirement of any percentage of marks in any level of Education in order to apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th July 2013, 11:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you can't apply for NDA exam with only 10th pass qualification. At least you should be 10+2 pass in any stream from a recognized Board of Education in India.

Thus you must get admission into 10+2 and pass it with top marks then you will be very well prepared for the NDA exam.

If possible take PCM stream because it will make you eligible for all the three wings of Indian Defense.

Age Limit:

Should be between 16.5 to 19 years and must be an unmarried male from India.

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Paper

-SSB

-Medical Examination

You must be physically and mentally fit to get into NDA.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th July 2013, 01:05 AM
kalyan90kashyap

Smile Re: Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal

As you have maintained that you have passed class 10th exam with 82% and you want to go in NDA . But I want to inform you that to appear in NDA you must either have passed class 12 or you are appearing candidate of class 12. So first pass class 12th exam then try for NDA.
Good Luck.
26th July 2013, 01:36 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend,

Sorry , you are not eligible for NDA exam after completing 10th std. So , First of all you have to take admission in 11-12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. then You have to clear your 12th science you should have to apply for NDA in all wing exam....

NDA stands for National Defense Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-I and NDA-II......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
1,Indian Army 2,Indian Navy 3,Indian Air Force...

A candidate must have completed their 12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths from recognized Board are eligible for NDA in all wings exam And commerce , arts and medical stream students eligible for only Indian Army wing exam...

Final years students of 12th std also eligible for this exam. there is No any Percentages Requirement for being applicable all just candidate have to passed out their 12th enough....

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.No any Age Relaxation for Reserved category....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it. girls are not eligible for this exam...

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:-

1. Written Exam,

2. SSB Interview and

3. Medical Test

Physical Requirement:-

All the best....
26th July 2013, 02:25 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

No , You are not eligible for apply because your just complete 10th stands .

If your join in NDA , first of all complete 12th stands

NDA stands National Defence Academy

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year

NDA exam wings following Three Academies

Indian Navy

Indian Army

Indian Airforce

Eligibility :

You must be citizen of Indian

You must be complete 12th stands from a recognized university

Final year appearing students also eligible

There is no percentage requires

Your age limit between 16.5 to 19 years

There is no age relaxations

Only unmarried male candidates eligible

Selection Process :

Written Test

SSB Interview

Medical Test
10th September 2013, 06:57 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you cannot join the National Defense Academy now after passing the 10th exam with 82% marks in west Bengal.

This is because the minimum educational qualification required to appear for the NDA Exam is 12th in any stream from a recognized board.

As we all know that NDA stands for National defense Academy and this is the examination which gives us the earliest opportunity to join the National defense through the following wings :

* Indian Army

* Indian Navy

* Indian Air Force

The Union Public Service Commission has the rights to conduct the NDA Examination twice every year.

The NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year as NDA-I and NDA-II. The NDA-I Exam is conducted in the month of April whereas the NDA-II Exam is conducted in the month of August.

The NDA Exam is conducted in three different phases and candidates have to pass all the three stages. These Stages are :

* Written Examination

* SSB Interview

* Medical Test

The Pattern of the NDA Examination :

The qualifications Required for NDA Examination are :

** You must have completed Higher Secondary in any stream from any recognized board.

** No Requirement of specific % of marks.

** 12TH Appearing candidates can also apply.

** The candidate`s age must lie in between 16.5-19 years.

** No Age Relaxation is granted to any candidate irrespective of the Category they belong.

** Only Male Candidates are allowed to apply for the same.

** The Candidates must be unmarried.

** There is no any fixed number of attempts for this exam.

** The candidate must be a citizen of India. OR,

>> A Subject of Bhutan. OR,

>> A Subject of Nepal.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?