24th December 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?

hello
i live in manipur and i did my 12th
science in nios but we dnt get admision
wit dis nios certificate in any college?
kindly let me know why it is happening?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  3. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  4. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  6. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  7. Is NIOS SSC certificate genuine? Can I get admission at Santa Clara USA?
  8. How can I join in WLC college after completing 12th exam from NIOS
  9. Admission in Pune college in Dec after giving NIOS exam?
  10. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  11. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  12. Can I do D.Pharma in AP after doing 12th from NIOS?
  13. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  14. Whether 12th NIOS certificate has any value?
  15. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  16. What does self certificate mean? Can I get admission in NIOS secondary exam? I am a 7th pass class student
  17. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  18. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
25th December 2014, 02:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?

NIOS: National Institute of open schooling is an autonomous organization which provides General and Academic courses at secondary and Senior secondary Level. It also offers elementary courses Through its Open Basic education Programmes (OBE).

If you Wish to Use NIOS Certificate for Higher studies , It is your own Interest that you keep in Mind the Requirements of The Boards/Universities You wish to Join after passing secondary/senior Secondary Course from NIOS.

Some Boards/Universities Require specific Subject Combination for admission to the Institutions Affiliated to them.

NIOS certificates are Valid,Recognized and at par with other National and State Boards of school education.

NIOS certified candidates can also appear for various competitive examinations.
25th December 2014, 03:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?

Some of the top colleges does not offer admissions to the students, who have completed their 12th standard from NIOS. I think it may be rule of those institutions, not to offer admission to those students, who have completed their education from NIOS. But, almost all colleges offers admission to NIOS students. Try to visit, some more colleges. If the same situation persists then try to know the exact reason for the rejection of your admission. Because, I don't think that reason was, 'you are a NIOS student'. It may be related to some other thing like your percentage or the course in which you wish to join.
13th July 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I complete my Sr. Secondary (12th) from N.I.O.S. AFTER
I can get admission in delhi Diet
18th July 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I did my 12th from NIOS in Mysuru, the university I want to join wants me to provide my 11th class marks card which I do not have as I spent 2 years on 12th after 10th. Also our T.C arrives slowly and the university does not agree for such conditions I also met the regional director and got the U.G.C declaration to the university,the college does not come to any help. what should I do?
14th December 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my 12 in nios. And now ive been looking for college in Manipur so please share me which college is eligible holding nios certificate in Manipur... I would be thankful
27th August 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I'd passed 12 from NIOS Board (1 year gap) but the thing is I didn't appear the exam cos of pendamic lockdown plus our prime minister Narendra Modi introduce new education system. Since I didn't appear the exam, I didn't score a good mark (55%) cos the NIOS board just gave a passing mark.
I did want to get admission on a good college where abroad student took admission. I'm interested in I.T. plus Animation character model. My Priority it I.T.
Looking forward for your comments and advise. Thank you.
16th January 2021, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I didn't get admission in college because they refused to provide in registering of exam form for the semester,kindly suggest some college which I can graduate my higher course from Imphal,Manippur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?