23rd October 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in UP english medium school after studying 10th from Maharashtra board?

My son is doing 10 th from ssc board maharashatra. I want to know that is he eligible for CBSE in UP IN 11TH STANDARD. can he get admission in best English medium school in uttar pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for English medium study after studying in Hindi medium till 10th class?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  3. Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?
  4. Can i give my MP Board exam in English medium? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. Is studying in Hindi Medium school a problem for doing BFA?
  7. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th of English Medium if completed 10th from Hindi Medium?
  9. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  10. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?
  12. List of West Bengal board affiliated English medium schools which offer admission in Nursery at Kolkata?
  13. Last five years English papers of Secondary school certificate Maharashtra board
  14. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Good Maharashtra State Board English medium Schools in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? State board is worthy enough or should I opt for CBSE?
  16. Details about addresses of all Maharashtrian Board Schools in Nashik following English Medium?
  17. All subjects question papers of SSLC
  18. Question papers for Maharashtra SSC Board for English Medium
23rd October 2015, 09:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in UP english medium school after studying 10th from Maharashtra board?

Yes definitely he can get admission on the basis of eligibility criteria of that school in which you want to take admission to your child.

But it is under rule That if student want to change his or her board after tenth he or she can change the board on the basis of eligibility criteria.
24th October 2015, 12:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in UP english medium school after studying 10th from Maharashtra board?

Yes, candidate can get admission in UP English medium school after studying 10th from Maharashtra board.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • Migration Certificate
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • 10th passing certificate and Marksheet
3rd October 2016, 02:25 PM
Shivangi Verm@

Yes, why not... there are a lots of good schools available in UP you only need to submit your migration certificate, transfer certificate and your Mark sheet of class 10th. It depends on you whether you choose UP board or cbse board. I think CBSE will be perfect for you since you are from Maharashtra.
3rd April 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I need all prevouse questions paper class 10 the west Bengal board English medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?