7th February 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?

I was doing pcm from a cbse affiliated school in 11th but i failed in maths..so am thinking of doing 12th from an open school..i wanted to ask dat which boards certificate will i get after passing 12th from open school??and will i lag behind in taking admissions in any ncr college if i do 12th from open school??

7th February 2015, 11:56 PM
anair

Default Re: Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?

It is okay if you want to do class 12 from open school board. Every state has one. You can choose whichever you want to.
NIOS National Board of Open Schooling is a national level open school board. If you want you can choose that. You said you want admission in an NCR college. Haryana Open School is another recognized Open school board. Open school certificates are acceptable so nothing to worry about that. But yes there is a possibility that other board students like CBSE, ISC may be given a preference if you do not score well. So study hard and get a neat score so that you can not be ignored.
26th April 2015, 07:29 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?

Yes, Dont worry friend . Open school certificate is also valid . If you fail in 11 th then open board is a best choice for you to take the admission in the 12th . Its also save your one year.
But i clearly mention you that all the open board school are not recognized . Soo be carefull , nd checked before taking the admission that it is fully recognised or nott. !!! Nd may be that the students who doing the 12th in the CBSE , HBSE Etc get some extra preference. !!!!!

THANKS !!!!
28th April 2015, 03:09 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was doing pcm from a cbse affiliated school in 11th but i failed in maths..so am thinking of doing 12th from an open school..i wanted to ask dat which boards certificate will i get after passing 12th from open school??and will i lag behind in taking admissions in any ncr college if i do 12th from open school??

No dear, these are the Misconceptions in your mind. Actually open schools are also affiliated to either CBSE board or the ICSE board or even State Board. So, you need to chose the School and the Board of your Choice. And the certificate that will be issued by the School will mention the Board you have been Qualified from. So, you need not to take any tension in this Scenario.
13th June 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have done my 12 from a cbse affilated school with pcm . now i just want to study bio only again in 12 . Is it possible that if i study bio only this year ? am i eligible to give aipmt exam . plz rply
19th June 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Is this certificate valid for medical college ? its really imp for me bcoz I got back in physics in 12th std and I want to be a Dr . plz sir reply fat
20th June 2015, 09:33 PM
reconnect

NIOS is open school which is Indian board and affiliated to any one of CBSE or ISC board.
If you will pass your 12th with NIOS board then pass certificate of that is valid And you can easily take admission in the university for further study.
But you have to work hard because in NIOS board the classes are not held on regular basis.
Work hard and try to do best then you will definitely get the success.
27th June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12 from NIOS board I will able to get admission in colleges of engineering
30th December 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in hindi in second semester during 2013-14 and I passed it on 5 November 2014 and I took admission in hsbte diploma in September 2014 is it ok that my diploma will be valid in govt job verification
8th April 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am from Raipur (Chhattisgarh). I completed my 12th previous year i.e. 2016 from Chhattisgarh State Open School which is affiliated to National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) and willing to take admission in any engineering colleges in Pune and to get admitted there I need to apply for CAP (Centralized Admission Process) and while filling up the form they ask from which board you cleared your 10th as well as 12th, so while filling up the details of my 12th if there's no option of Chhattisgarh state open school can i select the option of NIOS as Chhattisgarh State Open School is affiliated to NIOS.
6th July 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 12th from jharkhand open board
And I have done also Diploma in pharmacy from haryana Am I eligible to register in delhi pharmacy council of india.
16th November 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is jharkhand state open school (JSOS) for 12th class passing is valid for taking admission in MBBS course.
9th February 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done high school from up board now I want to 12th from vmou kota is this valid to get bstc course in Rajasthan
10th March 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 11th class from a ICSE affiliated school with pcb and english in 2016 also continued my study in 12 class. But passed 12th class from JSOS in 2017. Now, I got admission in Nepal MBBS after qualifying KUMET. Can I apply MCI for eligibility certificate and will be eligible for MCI screening test?
11th June 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I have12th passed national open school and Rajasthan board same year 2002 it's valid both marksheet
31st July 2018, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from open school and I want to continue my further study (BA) can I get seat by not attending the class???
31st July 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from open school and I want to continue my further study (BA) can I get admission ? And will not attend the class.
29th August 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in 12th cbse school after completed my 10th from jsos??
31st October 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I passed 10th in the year 2014 also appeared 11th so can I take admission for 12th in any collage
3rd November 2020, 03:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done 12 from NIOS board I will able to get admission in colleges of engineering

Yes of course...it's d 3rd largest board after is n cbse and is constituted under ministry of hrd govt...
It's another advantage is dat in oll of its document it's printed..govt of India so ders no worry...
It helps students who r preparing for various competitive exams like iit jee etc...
So u can easily get admission in any of d engineering college...
Thing dat matters is ur grade
20th April 2021, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i join army as my 12th certificate is from jsos board ????
20th April 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Will my 12th certificate valid i get passed from jharkhand state open board (JSOS) CAN I JOIN ARMY ???
3rd August 2022, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I was a drop out student i want tore atemt 12 exam can it's possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?