19th March 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?

Hi,
I passed 12th from National Institute Of Open schooling & now I'm going for a diploma course. While reporting to the allotted institute, I will need to submit character certificate which isn't issued by NIOS. How to get a character certificate, then?

1st April 2014, 10:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?

It is good to see that you did not give up your desire if studying after passing 12th from an open school and you are aiming at diploma course. This will surely enhance your knowledge and work as a betterment for your future career opportunities. Yes, you are right that character certificate is required while joining the new institute for diploma course.

In order to avail the character certificate, you need to talk with the head of the open school from where you passed 10+2. On request, they will issue a character certificate after checking the track record of yours. Every institute is bound to give a character certificate to its students when they leave the institute.
14th June 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?

Hi,
I passed 12th from National Institute Of Open schooling & now I'm going for a diploma course. While reporting to the allotted institute, I will need to submit character certificate which isn't issued by NIOS. How to get a character certificate, then?
30th June 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2013.i want to take admission this year but my character certificate is of 2013, do i need a new character certificate ?
31st July 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, since 2000 , I have passed 12th from nos & now my father transfer delhi to jaipur & I cant take my certificate like (sanath) pls. Tell me how to get my (sanath) pls help me
1st August 2014, 08:34 PM
hearty satyam singh

The character certificate is most compulsary of the student who scope of diploma because in character certificate your whole year what behivour you done,,,,now this certificate will issue from head sir of school from where you have register your 12th form they wiil issue you.!!thank you
7th June 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY 12 FROM CBSE , AND NOW I NEED A CHARACTER CERTIFICATE FOR MY FURTHER STUDIES, HOW I CAN GET THE SAME AND FROM WHERE
1st September 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad after passing 2 exam from national institute of open school?
11th June 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th 2017 from Haryana open school, and now I need a character certificate for my further studies how I can get the same and from where pls sir tell me?
11th June 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 12th 2017 from Haryana open school, and now I need a character certificate for my further studies how I can get the same and from where????? please tell me sir I request you
15th June 2017, 01:18 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Wink Re: How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling?

Hi friend,
For joining every institute you need character certificate.It is necessary to join in other institute.The character of every student is absorbed by the head of the institute and written in character certificate.After 12th If you need to join in other institute character certificate is must.
16th July 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get character certificate if I am gap year and last school not again issue character certificate
26th July 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir..!!! What are the documents needed to get character certificate as I have done my 12th from nos in 2000 and how long this procedure takes time.
Hoping for positive response from you
25th February 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hii I'm 12th pass out from NIOS BOARD & I want character certificate how to meet cherctr certificate
30th March 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get character certificate after passing 12 from patrachar vidyalaya?
13th June 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir. This is vipin yadav, I have passed my 12 class from BIOS board in 2010.and now I'm going to take admission in medical college,and they demand my character certificate.
I request you to give me more information about, how to get it.
Please sir,I have no more time bcoz I have collected all the documents except character certificate to take admission in medical college.
Thank you
Your student- vipin yadav.
25th August 2018, 01:26 PM
Aman_srivastava

Good morning sir. This is Aman srivastava. I have passed my 12 class from NIOS board in 2013 and now I'm going to take admission in diploma course,and they demand my character certificate.
I request you to give me more information about, how to get it.
Please sir,I have no more time bcoz I have collected all the documents except character certificate to take admission in diploma course
Thank you
Your student- Aman srivastava
23rd April 2019, 09:31 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The character certificate is most compulsary of the student who scope of diploma because in character certificate for your whole year.
The character certificate, you need to talk with the head of the open school from where you passed 10+2.
On request, they will issue a character certificate after checking the track record of your behaviour.
26th June 2020, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me mene haryana open school sy 12th pass out ki
Meri govt job lgne vaali hai unhone last pass out ka character certificate pucha to kahan sy bnega sir please tell me
5th September 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 in 2012 and forgot to apply for character certificate and recently i need this certificate in police joining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?