5th December 2012, 01:58 AM
suny_798

Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch

sir/madam, i am studing in 3rd year my branch is mechanical.i want to know procedure for summer training in ntpc barh and how to apply for job.please send me on my email id abhikumar36202gmail.com

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  2. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  5. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  11. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  12. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  14. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  15. Procedure to do summer training in NTPC Bhagalpur?
  16. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  17. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
5th December 2012, 02:12 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by suny_798 View Post
sir/madam, i am studing in 3rd year my branch is mechanical.i want to know procedure for summer training in ntpc barh and how to apply for job.please send me on my email id abhikumar36202gmail.com
Dear,

For summer training in NTPC you have to have some contacts for it. So ask your seniors, faculties or friends and get e-mails ids HR department of NTPC and then send your resume along with your Training letter which you will get from your college. You can ask the TPO of your college for the same.

If you have a contact it would be very easy for you or you have to have good academic records to get selected by them.

You can learn a lot from NTPC and get to know the working environment in real. NTPC is now one of the best places to work in India.

If you want to get job in NTP you have to complete your B.tech first and then you will be able to write PSU exams for NTPC. You can also apply to it through your GATE score but for that you need to get a very good rank in GATE preferably between 1-300. Then you will called for group discussion or interview.

All the best!
5th December 2012, 04:28 PM
rameswar54

Default Re: Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch

If you want to do job at NTPC then you need to clear the GATE exam which you can appear when you will be in final year of your graduation. The GATE-2014 application form will be available around September of 2013.
9th December 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by suny_798 View Post
I saw your query in the post on a website. NTPC Barh is a new project so, you may not get the training there because of insufficient facilities available. At least by the end of 2013 it may be difficult.
But, you can try for the training at Barh or at Kahalgaon, Kanti etc.
By the month of Feb-March the form appears on the website of NTPC for Summer training.
You can go through it for the eligibility and it will be convenient for you, if you are referred through an employee of NTPC.
7th February 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have no any cintacts in NTPC then how can i apply for training?
19th March 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am studing in 2nd year in MANIT BHOPAL electrical engineering branch. i want to know procedure for summer training in ntpc kota ? please send me on my email id [email protected]
20th April 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am stuuding in 2nd year Annamalai university mechanical branch.i want to know procedure for summer training in NTPC barh (patna)? plz send me on my email id
[email protected]
27th April 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I am studying in 3 ed year CIT Ranchi and my branch is mechanical.So plz tell me that how i can apply for job in ntpc.My email add is [email protected]
4th May 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am an ece branch student studying in 2nd yr from msit affiliated to ip university,delhi. university has made
compulsory both the summer trainings i.e. after 4th sem and 6th sem but i want to join gate coaching this summer to relieve the burden in my 4th year studies. and there 100 marks assessment on the basis of summer trining . as the summer vacations are on the verge of coming . i am unable to make a decision. my e-mail id is [email protected] reply as soon as possible thank you.also suggest some good companies in delhi where i can apply for summer training.
24th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m cmplet my 2nd year in may2013 n i want to do minor training for ntpc please give me the right suggection
thankyou
4th June 2013, 08:21 PM
oraina12

i m sonu kumar machinacal branch send to training procedure my em id [email protected]
14th September 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my BE in the june13 and i wish to get training from ntpc.then how can i apply or ntpc gives training for passout students? plz send some suggestions on my mail id [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 07:49 PM
Shubhampatel92

sir/madam, i am studing in 3rd year my branch is mechanical.i want to know procedure for summer training in ntpc bilaspur and how to apply for job.please send me on my email id [email protected]
25th February 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ..i am persuing btech in SDIET fbd..my stream is ME..I requested give me chance for doing summer training in NTPC..
6th March 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, Myself shivratna. i am a student of 3rd year electrical branch.i want to take training in NTPC Kota.please send me any information in my email id: [email protected]
6th March 2014, 11:28 PM
shivratna chauhan

Respected sir/madam,Myself shivratna.i am a student of Govt.college of engineering & technology,bikaner in 3rd year electrical branch.i want to take training in NTPC,Suratgarh(Raj.).please send me any information in my email [email protected]
6th March 2014, 11:35 PM
shivratna chauhan

Respected sir/madam,Myself shivratna.i am a student of Govt.college of engineering & technology,bikaner in 3rd year electrical branch.i want to take training in NTPC,Badharpur,Delhi.please send me any information in my email [email protected]
22nd March 2014, 10:05 PM
MANASH KUMAR SINGH

Default Re: Procedure for Contract basis job in NTPC (BARH)? I am studying Final year in mechanical branch

Sir,
Iam studing in final year student in M.D UNIVERSITY,Rohtak (HARYANA) Mechnical Engg...
Branch.So plz tell me that how i can appling for contract basis job in NTPC (BARH). sir you inform any information in my email:[email protected] and con. no.:-8581002156
25th March 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

dear sir I am studying in uptu at 2nd yrar mechanical eng and I want to take summer trai nong in kota in any mechanical related company, plz guide me ... send ans on [email protected]
19th April 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of cse. I want to do my internship in ntpc. Is it possible to do this?
1st May 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering......I want to know the procedure of training in ntpc.......pls tell me sir..........
4th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir/m'am, i am a student of 3rd year mechanical branch. i want to do the summer training in your plant. but we do not know the exact criteria to apply for this. can you give information about training period n about criteria........?
11th May 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for trainining in NTPC. I have no contacts in this company.My email id is [email protected]
18th May 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Amhara Bihta Patna,Now i am in 3rd year(Mechanical Engg) so i want take training in NTPC Badh Bihar....so please suggest me what is the procedure for that.
18th March 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of dronacharya college of engineering greater Noida,and my branch is mechanical.want to know the procedure for apply summer training letter....
17th January 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i,m btech studeant vt treaning please ntpc patna me karna chahta iske liye proces bataye please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?