29th December 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi

i want to do b.ed correspondence from himachal university .
i have done b.com from delhi university with 57% marks. tell me what is the procedure for admission in b.ed. from h.pnoida center no. 162

15th August 2016, 10:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi

The admission in the university is offered after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by university.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

The application for the current academic session is closed. B.Ed is two year duration course from recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?