28th February 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?

i'm pursuing corresponce bcom (pass) programme from delhi university.
can i apply for MAT exam by doing correspondence graduation?

28th February 2011, 03:00 PM
omprakash sharma

Default Re: Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?

Hi,
General Category A candidate seeking admission to M. Com. course must have: 1. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or 2. Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks, or 3. Passed B.A. (Hons.) economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or 4. Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.F.I.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi any other university recognized equivalent thereto, with at least 60% marks.
28th February 2011, 04:07 PM
krishna k

Smile Re: Eligibility for MAT exam for student of BCa (Pass)...

i have persuing my bca....can i m eligible for mat?
28th February 2011, 06:24 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?

Hello friend,
The general criteria for writing MAT exam is graduation in any discipline. It doesn't matters whether your degree is regular or distance.
So if are interested for it then go for it.
Good luck!!!!
7th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I;m a B.A general passed graduate is I'm also eligible for MBA?
2nd April 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

eligibility for mat exam for student of b.com(pass) with less than 50%
22nd June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have a back in my B sc final year, can I appear for MAT
22nd June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between correspondace couse of Bcom & private course of Bcom from DU
30th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum eligibility for cat for b.com pass category ST?
15th August 2011, 01:54 PM
saurabhkaushal333

General Category A candidate seeking admission to M. Com. course must have: 1. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or 2. Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks, or 3. Passed B.A. (Hons.) economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or 4. Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.F.I.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi any other university recognized equivalent thereto, with at least 60% marks.
good luckkkk...............
20th August 2011, 06:16 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
"Yes" your eligible for the mat management aptitude test . i provide the following details for mat examination . please read it ,

*Introduction

*Eligibility

*Syllabus

*Useful books for mat examination

Introduction about M.A.T Examination :

The mar is one of the most important exam for management course .the mat examination is conducted by the A.I.M.A All India Management Association . for the purpose of to join in management in post graduation .
there is large number of student are write the examination in every to join in reputed management institution . the basic principal for this examination is find out the candidates knowledge , aptitude , and ability . it is very useful to the number student in our country .

Eligibility of M.A.T Examination :

you should be qualified in under graduation course in any stream with good percentage of marks in recognized university . there is no age bar . any candidate who interested in examination can appear as there like in mat examination .

Syllabus of M.A.T Examination :

For appear in mat examination , please go through according to the
syllabus.

Language and Comprehension

Mathematical Skill

Data Analysis

Intelligence Reasoning

Critical Reasoning

Indian and global environment section .

Useful Books for M.A.T Examination :

Master the MAT

Kaplan

MAT Secrets

Barron's

This books are very useful for mat examination . if your interested in mat examination buy any one of the books and as you like and go through it . i hope that you will get good percentage of marks mat exam .
25th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
It does not matters whether the degree has been obtained through correspondence or not as long as the university is a recognized one and the degree is a valid one.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by the AIMA for the MBA aspirants. This exam is conducted for four times every year:- February, May, September and December. This exam is not only conducted in India but also abroad in Singapore and Dubai.

There is both paper based test and computer based test. You can choose the one whichever suits you the most. While the paper based test is conducted on one single day, the computer based test may take multiple days depending on the number of applicants.

To give this exam firstly you need to be a graduate since MBA is a post graduation degree. It does not matters as to how much you have managed at grad level since the minimum marks to obtain have not been mentioned. So 40% of marks is all you need to sit for this exam.

This exam can also be given by the final year students who are considering to give the final year exam or is waiting for the results to come out. As far as the age limit is concerned there is no such strict age limit to abide by as such.

Following are the five sections that one needs to look at:-
  1. Language Comprehension
  2. Mathematical Skills
  3. Data Analysis and Sufficiency
  4. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
  5. Indian and Global Environment
Top MAT Books:-
  1. Bookhive Master Resource Book on MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Previous Years Solved Papers by S.L.Gulati,R.Sahney & Sanjay Kumar
  2. Arihant 10 Challengers MAT Management Aptitude Test
  3. by Dharmendra Mittal
  4. R. S. Aggarwal – Maths XI & XII
  5. How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
  6. How to Prepare for the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma
Hope this helps :-> :->
26th July 2013, 12:45 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

dear friend,

mat which stands for management aptitude test are conducted for those students who are seeking for admission in post graduation degree i.e mba or equivalent degree;

1. a student must be having a graduation degree from a recognised university , graduation in any disciple, either regular or corrospondence

2.final year students can also apply for that but they will have to show the final result which means a graduation degree at the time of admission,

pattern of exam is:
mat is a objective type exam, which consists of 4 options ,for every correct answer marks are awarded and good thing is that there is no negative marking for incorrect answer

. there is a set of 200 questions which has to be answered in 2 and half hrs

THE EXAM CONSISTS OF 5 PAPERS
1.LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION (40)
2.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS (40)
3.DATA ANALYSIS (40)
4.INTELLIGENCE AND REASONING (40)
5.INDIAN AND GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT SECTION (40)
26th July 2013, 06:50 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

♦> Since, you have passed out your Graduation Degree in the field of Commerce that is B.Com then YES, You are eligible for applying the MAT Examination........

♦> There is No Matter about the Correspondence the matter is that a candidate must have the Bachelor Degree completed.....

♦> MAT stands for the Management Aptitude Test, this is one of the famous exam which is conducted in India.

♦> Through the MAT examination a candidate can join the Course of MBA (Master of Business Administration) in the Top business School....

Educational Qualification:-

♦> A candidate after completing their Graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized Universities are eligible for sitting this exam....

♦> A candidate must have secure at least 50% in their Graduation study.

♦> For SC/ST 45% in the Graduation also applicable.....

♦> A candidate of final year of their Graduation study also applicable for the Same......

♦> There is No any Age Criteria for applying this exam....

Nationality:-

♦> A candidate must be an Indian.....

Exam Content:-
  1. Data Analysis
  2. Intelligence Reasoning
  3. Critical Reasoning
  4. Language and Comprehension
  5. Mathematical Skill

Best Books MAT Exam:-

MAT Management Aptitude Test: A Complete Manual
by
J.K. Chopra
Publisher: Unique Publishers

Popular Guide To MAT
by
R.Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MAT Entrance Guide
by
Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
Publisher: Disha Publications

All the best

With Regards.
DHARM
31st August 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of b.com from correspondence in du 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?