11th January 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to give MPSC exam if I am a TYBSc physics student?

I am T.Y.B.Sc physics student. I want to give mpsc exam... but I don't know which exam shoud I give in mpsc??????

30th July 2013, 01:19 AM
whiteblossom

Default Re: How to give MPSC exam if I am a TYBSc physics student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am T.Y.B.Sc physics student. I want to give mpsc exam... but I don't know which exam shoud I give in mpsc??????

MPSC means maharashtra Public Service Commission
is a board which conducts recruitment for various posts such of class IV employee i.e., clerk , computer operato etc .

Also you can apply for the MPSC exam meant for the Class I and ClassII posts also .
The MPSC exam is conducted in three phases : I] Preliminary exam

II[ Main exam III] Interview

So you can apply and appear for the Preliminary exam but if you get through this exam then befor appearing for the Main exam you have to produce your Degree Certificate .
30th July 2013, 09:22 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give MPSC exam if I am a TYBSc physics student?

Hi,

MPSC stands for Maharastra Public Service Commission

Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Examination

Educational Qualification

** You must have a bachelor of degree in Science/Engineering/any stream, Transport Officer Degree Adequate knowledge of Marathi will be preffered

Age Eligibility

** Your age should between 19 to 28 years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as under

Physical Standards :

Height : 165 cms.

Chest : 84 cms ( Unexpanded ) for Supt. Prohibition & Excise or DSP/ACP

Athe best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?