19th July 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Various streams from Zoology and Chemistry to join after B.Sc.?

sir m prsuing b.sc. 3rd yr now m so cnfused i m intrested in zoology and chemistry.... but i don't know streams from chemistry i know only biochemistry... so plzzz help me tell me streams from zoology and chemistry????

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue my MSc after completing BSc Zoology
  2. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  3. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  4. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  6. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  7. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)? -- [New]
  9. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  10. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  11. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  12. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  13. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  14. How to do MSc chemistry after BSc in zoology majors
  15. What are the jobs available after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  16. After completion of BSc in Chemistry and Zoology what should I do?
  17. Which are the different streams of BSc? I have passed 12th with Non Medical with 75% aggregate marks
  18. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
7th November 2011, 01:08 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Various streams from Zoology and Chemistry to join after B.Sc.?

dear friend,

you should go for a chemistry and don't be confused .
because its all about your career so don't take tension and take the result which your mind says.
best of luck.
15th January 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various streams from Zoology and Chemistry to join after B.Sc.?

Can I do msc in biochemistry after completing my bsc in chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?