23rd January 2013, 07:08 PM
carabhireddy

Can I have reservation in IIT JEE entrance exam? I have an eyesight of -13

i am a eye sight of -13 ,
can i have reservation in iitjee entrasce examination

27th January 2013, 09:12 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I have reservation in IIT JEE entrance exam? I have an eyesight of -13

Hi
I’m sorry to say that you’re not allowed to get any kind of reservation in the IIT JEE exam as a physically challanged or handicapped.because as long as you’re able to see with your eyes, may it be with the help of the specs, you’re not provided any relaxation. The relaxation is provided to only those people who had either lost their eyes, or are completely disabled with one eye.
27th January 2013, 09:13 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I have reservation in IIT JEE entrance exam? I have an eyesight of -13

Hi
I’m sorry to say that you’re not allowed to get any kind of reservation in the IIT JEE exam as a physically challanged or handicapped.because as long as you’re able to see with your eyes, may it be with the help of the specs, you’re not provided any relaxation. The relaxation is provided to only those people who had either lost their eyes, or are completely disabled with one eye.
3rd February 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

can i have reservation i disabled with one ear
22nd July 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have an eye sight of -12 for both the eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance?please give me correct information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?