21st July 2011, 01:02 PM
rajivmani

Is there any reservation for the post of ACIO? What is the percentage of reservation?

SIR i wanted to know that any reservation is there for the post of ACIO(Assistant central intelligence officer grade2) which is held on 10th july .if reservation is present what will be the percentage of reservation.Sir what will percentage for SC/ST,OBC,.Sir what will be CUT off marks for SC out of 150 marks

15th November 2011, 12:10 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for the post of ACIO? What is the percentage of reservation?

Reservation is there fro ACIO exam
Percentage of reservation for CS/ST/OBC is same as previous examinations. There is no change in it.
4th November 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any reservation for the post of ACIO? What is the percentage of reservation?

sir iam getting 53 marks in papr 1 and 25 marks in papr2 in acio exam my total is around 78/150 i belong to st category is there ant chance to get in acio sir plzz reply me sir
20th December 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any ncc reservation for avio ib
3rd January 2022, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any female reservation ratio like SC & ST in IB ACIO exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?