30th January 2013, 12:33 AM
smmitasharma

How to prepare for Dayalbagh Entrance for MBA?

how to prepare for dayalbagh entrance for m.b.a or any other career oppotunity for girls after graduation b.com.....
is it good to do pg diploma in banking & finance ?????????
from where should i do,,,,,,
is there any good institue provide such courses.....
i m in fix wt should i do to be self indepandent in short money & time as well pls guide me to go for the bst option ,,,,,i will be be vry thnkful to u from bottom of my heart<> plsssssssss,,,hlp me as soon as possible..
i will wait for ur response,,,,

9th November 2016, 10:28 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Dayalbagh Entrance for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smmitasharma View Post
how to prepare for dayalbagh entrance for m.b.a or any other career oppotunity for girls after graduation b.com.....
is it good to do pg diploma in banking & finance ?????????
from where should i do,,,,,,
is there any good institue provide such courses.....
i m in fix wt should i do to be self indepandent in short money & time as well pls guide me to go for the bst option ,,,,,i will be be vry thnkful to u from bottom of my heart<> plsssssssss,,,hlp me as soon as possible..
i will wait for ur response,,,,
After B.Com, MBA is the best course to pursue if you wish to get higher studies in Management.

You can refer following books to crack MBA entrance exam like:

40 + Mba Solved Papers Entrances (English) 4 Edition(Paperback)
Paperback
Language: English
Length: 1174 pages
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 437

40 Plus MBA Entrances Examination Solved Papers {PB} (English)(Paperback)
Author: Singh A
Language: English
Length: 967 pages
Publisher: Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd - Meerut
Price: Rs. 510

PG Diploma is also a good option, but MBA has greater scope over Diploma courses.

You can pursue MBA in HR, Finance or Marketing streams which are now in trending in MNCs.

If you crack CAT exam, then you can get admission in many notable institutes like IIMs, NITs, etc.

They are the pioneer institutes in the field of Management.
14th April 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance test of dayalbagh institute Agra ...is there any book for preparation or from where will I get previous year papers of its entrance exams.........
17th November 2022, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance test of dayalbagh Agra.. is there any book for preparation or previous year paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?