25th March 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student

i am student of 6th sem from I.T. stream wanted to do summer training from DRDO please tell me the procedure how to get the training seat as soon as possible...thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  3. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in DRDO, Bangalore for ECE student?
  5. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  6. Procedure to do Internship in DRDO for ET&T student?
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  9. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for training in DRDO?
  16. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  17. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  18. Procedure of training at DRDO? How to get training there?
13th April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student

What's the procedure for summer internship in DRDO?
27th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student

sir i am btech third year student.....if i havn't any blood relation source in drdo then is it possible that i have got selected on the basis of ncc "c" certification................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?