13th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Human Development and family studies? What is the eligibility and fee structure?

can i done phd in human devlopment and family studies and what is the eligblity and fee critatria of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are all courses offered in Diploma in Human Development Child and Family studies department?
  2. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  3. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  6. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  7. What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  10. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  11. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  12. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  13. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  17. Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?
  18. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?

21st August 2017, 07:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Human Development and family studies? What is the eligibility and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i done phd in human devlopment and family studies and what is the eligblity and fee critatria of it.

As you want to do Ph.D human development and family studies, then it depends upon eligibility criteria that you are eligible or not. Here below is eligibility condition required form Ph.D human development and family studies:-

Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Human Development and Family Studies:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is maters degree from government recognized institute.

>> Minimum duration for Ph.D in human development and family studies course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years.

>> So if you have done masters degree then you are eligible to apply for Ph.D course.

About Ph.D Human Development and Family Studies:- In doctorate degree you study subjects like Human development, Early childhood care education, Family studies, Child and family welfare, research methods and statics etc.

List of Colleges/Universities Offer Ph.D Human Development and Family Studies:-

1). Magadh University.(Bihar).

2). College of Home Science – Saifabad.(Hyderabad).

3). Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University.(Hisar).

4). Banasthali University.(Rajasthan).

5). Viharilal College for Home and Social Science.(Kolkata).

6). Punjabi University.(Patiala).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?