16th February 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for B.Ed or NTT after scoring 59% in intermediate, 45% in graduation

I got 59% in intermediate,45% graduation 42% in PG from cbsee plz tell am I eligible for b-Ed or NTT?also tell fees structure answers institute in rampur up?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 59% in intermediate, 45% in graduation, 42% in PG
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS PO examination after scoring 75% in Intermediate and 47% in graduation
  4. Is it possible to get admission in NTT course after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  5. After passing B.Ed how can I apply for UPTET exam?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [New]
  7. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  8. What are the benefits and criteria of NTT?
  9. Can an Engineering student participate in UP TET Exam? Required age limit for this Exam for male candidates?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam after doing B.Tech and 1 year NTT course
  11. Which one course will suit on me either B.Ed, NTT, PNTT or Art & craft course? I have got only 37% in my graduation(B.Com). What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  12. Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I be eligible for IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 44% in graduation and 49% in 12th?
  14. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  15. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  16. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Can I do CA after finishing B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
12th November 2015, 02:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed or NTT after scoring 59% in intermediate, 45% in graduation

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed course after scoring 45% in the graduation.

To get the admission in the B.Ed course the eligibility criteria is :-
* Candidates must have passed the gradation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have atleast 50% aggregate in the graduation.

So, you cannot appear for the examination but if belong to the OBC or the SC/ST then there is relaxation on the aggregate. So you can appear to get the admission.
12th November 2015, 10:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed or NTT after scoring 59% in intermediate, 45% in graduation

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed course after scoring 45% in the graduation examination.

To appear for the B.Ed entrance examination the minimum required percentage in the graduation with any discipline is 50% for the general category and relaxation for the reserved category on the percentage.

So, you cannot appear for the entrance examination conducted by the different university for the admission in the B.Ed courses.
14th September 2019, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do ntt course after securing 42% marks in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?