22nd February 2013, 12:49 PM
karanram242

How to do CAT coaching after passing MBA?

Dear sir. I am in bcom 1st year and i wanted to do MBA from a very good college and i wanted to do CAT coaching for getting bettet marks.. Sir is there any difference in the coachings of lucknow and noida.? People tell me that the faculty there is really good in noida.

30th September 2014, 06:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do CAT coaching after passing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanram242 View Post
Dear sir. I am in bcom 1st year and i wanted to do MBA from a very good college and i wanted to do CAT coaching for getting bettet marks.. Sir is there any difference in the coachings of lucknow and noida.? People tell me that the faculty there is really good in noida.
It's good see that you are panning to do MBA course after B.Com course. Applicants who possess graduation course are eligible to apply for this MBA course. Since, you are interested to appear for CAT entrance exam. Here I am provide you details regarding CAT entrance exam.

CAT (i.e) Common Admission Test and this entrance exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Management. Those candidates who are qualified in CAT entrance exam with good, can get admission to MBA course in reputed college.

CAT EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
  • Those who are applying for CAT exam should possess a bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized university.
  • Final year candidate are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
  • 45% marks required those who are belong from reserved category students.

CAT COACHING CLASS IN LUCKNOW:-

->DAS Coaching
Address: Block F, Infront of Mini Stadium, Rajajipuram, Lucknow City: Lucknow State: U.P Phone: 09839295224

->Brills Coaching for IAS
Address: Vinay Khand , [on road Nr. Bata] Gomti Nagar Lucknow City: Lucknow State: up. Phone: 0522-2304664, 2304665

->Career plus
Address: b-941,SEC-A, MAHANAGAR,GOLE MARKET CHAURAHA,LUCKNOW U.P .PH--09453839505. City: LUCKNOW State: U.P Phone: 09453839505

->Vikramshila academy
Address: palika bazar,kapoorthala City: lucknow State: u.p Phone: 9415001593

->Achal Academy
Address: 1-B, First Floor, Kalash Plaza, Near Kendriya Bhawan, Sec-H, Aliganj City: Lucknow State: Uttar Pradesh Phone: 0522-4008255

->Sanchetna
Address: 3rd Floor, Arif Chamber, Aliganj City: Lucknow Phone : 0522-383987

->Academician's IAS
Address: B- 12, Basant Vihar, Ist Floor, Sector- B, Aliganj, City: Lucknow. Ph: 0522- 331560
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?