29th April 2011, 08:40 PM
prashanth102

Is GRE coaching better in TIME institute?

is GRE coaching better in TIME institute is good or bad tell me some suggestion so that i wil decide to join or not

6th August 2011, 10:31 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Is GRE coaching better in TIME institute?

TIME(Triumphant Institute for Management Education) is a good institute for the coaching for GRE. It has the most brilliant and experienced teachers. It is the mostly wide spread organization with a branch in almost every city in India.
It has about 118 coaching institutes spread all over the country.

The three founder members of TIME are the passed out of IIM Ahemdabad which is the best institute for management studies in India. I have met one of them. He is one of the best personalities I have ever spoken to.

Apart from this you can also join Career Launcher. It is also a good institute for GRE coaching.
15th December 2011, 01:44 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

hi i am happy to say TIME institute is one of the main good institute for GRE coaching and it have so many branches in all over india so you can join near your place and it has good faculty and nice building and you can get good material for GRE
all the best
5th August 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i had attended the scholarship test conducted by time institute on stanes school on 22nd july,but i dono hw to check its result?????
12th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i want knw the ful fee sturcture of ms in us and wat is the coaching fee of gre and tofel in TIME????
15th December 2012, 12:16 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Is GRE coaching better in TIME institute?

Hi Friend,

Triumphant Institute for Management Education is a good institute for the coaching for GRE.

The three founder members of TIME are the passed out of IIM Ahemdabad which is the best institute for management studies in India. I have met one of them. He is one of the best personalities I have ever spoken to.

It has the most brilliant and experienced teachers. It is the mostly wide spread organization with a branch in almost every city in India.

Cool Thanks...
30th January 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hi
which is the best coaching center for gre in chennai.
31st January 2013, 02:41 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
TIME (triumph insitute of management education) is popularly known for its coaching in the entrance exams for MBA like CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT etc. it has skilled faculty for the premier coaching of the MBA entrance exam. But when it comes to GRE, the course and method of teaching needs a small change for the better performance, therefore it is advisable that you should not join TIME in accordance for the preparation of GRE, you should go for a institute, which is exactly meant for the GRE coaching only.
Gud luck
10th August 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST INSTIITUTE FOR GRE IN BANGALORE ???
30th September 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

The best GRE institute in chennai is Career Launcher. A different approach towards vocabulary , not by memorizing words . I had the best experience at these centres and they stand the best for CAT and GRE not by a monotonous way of teaching
30th September 2014, 06:46 PM
Sneha RKSL

Post Re: Is GRE coaching better in TIME institute?

The best GRE institute in chennai is Career Launcher. A different approach towards vocabulary , not by memorizing words . I had the best experience at these centres and they stand the best for CAT and GRE not by a monotonous way of teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?