6th March 2013, 02:44 PM
tryambak sahu

Which courses can I do after passing 12th course?

i want to know which courses i can do after 12.courses must be stort terms in field of banking`fashion tourism etc.pls

31st August 2014, 05:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do after passing 12th course?

After completion of 12th standard, you can opt any of the following courses for your higher studies :-

If you have completed your 12th in non-medical science stream, then you can opt any of the following courses :-

-->B.Tech

-->Fashion Designing

-->Hotel Management

-->Chattered Accountancy

-->B.E

If you have completed your 12th in medical science stream, then you can opt any of the following courses :-

-->MBBS

-->B.Pharmacy

-->M.Pharmacy

-->BDS

-->BHMS

-->BAMS

-->BUMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?