13th March 2013, 11:23 AM
vanaparthi prasanth

What will be the general cutoff rank for civil engineering jobs for OBC?

sir..what will be the general cutoff mark for psus for civil engg jobs for obc

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum Marks required to qualify in GATE Exam?
  2. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  3. How to do B.Tech in Civil engineering branch after scoring 47k rank in general and 11000 rank in OBC category?
  4. Minimum marks to be scored to get a seat in IIT's?
  5. Can I get a seat in Civil Engineering if my rank is 1513 in OBC? How many seats are there for OBC reservation?
  6. Minimum GATE score required for IIT Delhi, Mumbai or Kanpur?
  7. Cutoff of IES for civil engineering for PH/OBC?
  8. Expected Objective cutoff out of 600 in IES (General) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Chances of admission to NIT, Warangal after 260 marks in AIEEE? Cut-off marks last year for the same?
  10. What all colleges I can get admission into with OBC girl category rank of162?
  11. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  12. What is the COEP cutoff list for civil engineering for OBC caste -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in Jadavpur Engineering College in Civil after scoring WBJEE rank of 8126 rank?
  14. Can I apply for PSU after securing 58% in 10th and 65% in 12th?
  15. Cutoff of ISAT for OBC and General Candidates?
  16. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  17. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college
  18. Which government and private college can I get after scoring general rank of 4546 and OBC rank of 1076? Which branches should I get?
4th July 2013, 09:16 PM
pinksony

Default Re: What will be the general cutoff rank for civil engineering jobs for OBC?

Hello dear...

If you want to get in top 10 colleges....as you have reservation....
Cutoff rank for civil engineering for obc...for boys it is below 15,000....

For girls it is below 20,000

there are many other good branches....
1.ece-electonics &communication engineering
2.cse-computer science engineering
3.eee-electrical & electronics engineering
4.mechanical engineering
5.aeronautical engineering

make good choose...light the world.....

All the best dear....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?