18th March 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?

Dear sir

I have completed my MBA in hospital administration from oman,after my BCom.i have 4years experience ..i would like to join indian army kindly please let me know can i or not if so when i have to apply for this..

Thank you
vini

15th July 2016, 07:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?

If you have your age limit between 19-24 years then you are eligible to join Indian Army.

To join Indian Army you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination. CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree. Only unmarried and physically fit with age between 19-24 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
17th June 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in Hospital Administration from Oman?

Can I get any kind of job in ARMY after completing M H A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?