30th March 2013, 10:59 PM
Maheshvijay34

What is the robotics engineering scope in future?

I have completed plus two and i am waiting for the result. Will robotics have a good scope in future and what is the eligibility mark in plus two board exam and in jee?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Robotics in Future?
  2. What is the scope of robotics engineering?
  3. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  4. What is the scope of Robotics in India? Institutes having robotics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  6. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics
  7. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  8. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  9. Which course will be best for future in Robotics field?
  10. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  11. What is the scope of robotics in India? What are the private colleges offering robotics studies? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of Robotics field?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Robotics or any other branch after doing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering after B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering? Can I do it in USA or UK? Scope of Manufacturing
  14. Engineering courses available in India and their scope in future?
  15. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  16. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give to do robotics?
  18. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
19th May 2013, 05:07 PM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: What is the robotics engineering scope in future?

Robotics is a perfect field to show your talent having a great demand in market to brighten your carrier.

Scope of Robotics Engineering in future:
1.Robot manipulators
2.Artificial intelligence
3.Computer Aided manufacturer
4.Robot motion planning
27th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the robotics engineering scope in future?

Which among the following field is better for engineering depending upon future demand and placements:
a).Mechanical
b).Electrical
c).Automobile or robotics
d).Civil
e).Aeronautical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?