3rd April 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

When is the B.Ed entrance test in Kerala?

when is the bed entrance test in kerala in the year 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  2. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  3. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  4. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  5. MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala
  6. Is there any good coaching for preparation for ISRO entrance test in Kerala?
  7. How to appear for B.Ed test in AP without entrance test
  8. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Where and how to get the application form for Kerala State Engineering Entrance Test?
  10. How may get materials for MCA entrance exams in Kerala?
  11. From where to get application forms for VALIYAMALA SPACE INSTITUTE Entrance Test IN KERALA?
  12. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
  13. What is the duration of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Name of Reference test for MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala University?
  15. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  16. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  17. Names of the best books for B.Ed entrance test?
  18. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
6th November 2015, 07:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance test in Kerala?

The date of B.Ed entrance test in Kerala as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>..

>> Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre 15th July, 2015

>> Date of Entrance Test - 18th August, 2015

NOTE...........

For B.Ed examination you have to passed Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree with fifty per cent marks from any well recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?