7th April 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

How to join CBI or IB after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?

I am pursuing b.tech. in computer science & engg. and am interested in joining CBI or IB. However, my eye power is -5 in right eye & -3 in the left. Can I go for CGLE exam? Is physical fitness very necessary??

7th April 2013, 12:14 PM
ameerunnishasheik

Default Re: How to join CBI or IB after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?

This examination called as Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission once in a year, normally during the month of February and notification for this examination is normally issued by the SSC through leading employment newspapers in the month of October of the previous year. Last date for submission of application forms for this examination is generally fixed during the first week of November.
7th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI or IB after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing b.tech. in computer science & engg. and am interested in joining CBI or IB. However, my eye power is -5 in right eye & -3 in the left. Can I go for CGLE exam? Is physical fitness very necessary??

Dear Aspirant,

A candidate who are wishing to become an CBI or IB Officer have to apply for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam (CGPE) exam which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year........

Qualification for CBI or IB Exam:-

A candidate must have completed at least their Graduation Degree in any field from Recognized Universities or Equivalent Course are eligible for it.......

Age of candidate should be between 20 to 27 years.......

Relaxation on upper age for OBC is +3 years, and for SC/ST +5 years allowed..........

A candidate must be an Indian........

Physical Requirement:-

Selection Process:-
  1. Written Exam
  2. Personal Interview

Exam Pattern:-

Tier-I:- Consists 200 marks and total 2 Hour...

Part- A General Intelligence + Reasoning 50 Marks.
Part- B General Awareness 50 Marks.
Part- C Numerical Aptitude 50 Marks.
Part- D English Comprehension 50 Marks.

Tier-II:- Consists 400 marks and 4 Hours.

Part- A Arithmetical Abilities 200 Marks.
Part- B English Language Comprehension 200 Marks.

Tier-III:- Consists 100 marks.

Interview

So, First of all complete your Degree then you are definitely eligible for applying this exam......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
7th April 2013, 12:22 PM
dipu123 kumar

I am read in BCA . after complete, what can i apply for IB & CBI
14th May 2013, 05:47 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CBI (CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION)
Central Bureau of Investigation and it is a leading agency for investigation which comes under the control of the
Indian Government.
  • To join the CBI you must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination.
  • To appear for this exam ,You must have your graduation with a minimum of 55% marks .
AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years
Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 .

You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in
1st August 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in b.e computer from mumbai university . i have scored 53% in last year of graduation . so i can apply for the cbi examination for the any post in ciber crime department
5th April 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BE-CSE and also in NCC. I want to join Intelligence Bureau after my study. What are the procedures? Is there any NCC special entry? Also tell me job of computer engineers in it.
23rd October 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to become forensic expert what should I have to do? I am in b.tech in electronic.
6th July 2020, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can i join ib after my graduation in chemical engineering...? And what is the salary of it officer
19th April 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

After completing computer engineering degree can I join IB and Armed Forces together?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?